DASpedia’s T-Mobile Wireless Technology Leadership Forum will focus on indoor cellular coverage and capacity for commercial real estate, campuses, venues, hospitals, malls, casinos and hotels and stadiums. Reliable in-building wireless coverage is rapidly becoming a top priority for tenants and landlords alike, and is often a line-item requirement in the lease along with electrical and plumbing. T-Mobile addresses the demand with its Build Your Own Coverage (BYOC) program, which helps building owners, operators and commercial developers who are ready to invest in their own wireless infrastructure, by designing the right indoor wireless network and bringing the radio signal to the door.
The event will also highlight T-Mobile’s progress toward delivering on its nationwide 5G network in time for the launch of the first 5G smartphones early next year. We will discuss T-Mobile’s multi-spectrum strategy for initial rollout in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Las Vegas, and the planned build-out in 30 cities in 2018.
This event is hosted by DASpedia, T-Mobile’s Las Vegas, San Diego, and Hawaii market teams, and supported by T-Mobile’s Alternative Coverage Solutions (ACS) team.
DATE & LOCATION
Date: June 11, 2018
Time: 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
Location: The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Level 2 – Condesa Ballroom 3/4
Approx. 150 – 200 total:
- T-Mobile Region/Market and National ACS/BYOC Teams
- Vendors and System Integrators
- Commercial Real Estate and Enterprise Customers
PRELIMINARY EVENT AGENDA
- 8:00 am – 9:30 am – T-Mobile Team Breakfast (TMO Employees Only)
- 9:30 am – 11:45 am – T-Mobile Area Market Team Leadership Summit Meeting (TMO Employees Only)
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm – Networking Lunch
- 1:00 pm – 1:10 pm – Conference Starts/Opening Remarks by DASpedia
- 1:10 pm – 2:00 pm – TMO Area Market Team Time Slot
- 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm – TMO ACS or BYOC Team Time Slot
- Intro Video by TMO
- Main speaker from ACS/BYOC (TBD – topics to include 5G network, implementation, BYOC, Future proofing DAS deployments)
- Panel discussion (ACS/BYOC team)
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – DAS Vendors / Enterprise Customers Time Slot
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Networking Reception
- 7:30 pm – Conference Concludes
This invitation-only event is exclusively for In-Building wireless (DAS ecosystem) professionals/vendors, enterprise customers representing various verticals, CRE professionals, and T-Mobile National/Area Network Engineering & Operation team members. DASpedia annual sponsors and members are invited! Please contact us for more details.
Request Your Invitation